Fall Awards Season Brings Lots of New Shiny Things
NYC [December 5th, 2015] – The Fall awards season for advertising has come and gone, and, once again, we’re proud to say that our clients have allowed us to do the kind of work that not only sells and informs but pleases the judges as well. Here’s a list of our latest (and click the links below to see the work):
- Gold – Website Banking/Bill Paying, “Ridgewood Good” Ridgewood Bank
- Silver – Website Animation, “Ridgewood Good” Ridgewood Bank
- Silver – Integrated Campaign Banking, “Ridgewood Good” Ridgewood Bank
- Gold – Integrated Campaign, “Sabor” Olives from Spain
- Silver – Content and Marketing Branded Social Posts, “Sabor” Olives from Spain
- Gold – Integrated Marketing, “Ridgewood Good” Ridgewood Bank
- Platinum – Financial Services TV campaign, “Ridgewood Good” Ridgewood Bank
- Platinum – Integrated Marketing, “Sabor” Olives from Spain
- Gold – Food Product Videos, “Sabor” Olives from Spain
NYC (November 28, 2016) – The winners of the 2016 Davey Awards have been announced by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts today. With nearly 4,000 entries from around the world, the Davey Awards honors the finest creative work from the best small agencies worldwide. Please visit daveyawards.com to veiw the full winners list.
MarCom Awards info: Dallas (Fall 2016) – Congratulations, based on the evaluation of our judges, you are an award recipient in the MarCom Awards 2016 competition. MarCom Awards is an international creative competition that recognizes outstanding achievement by marketing and communication professionals. MarCom Awards is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals. The international organization consists of several thousand creative professionals. The Association oversees awards and recognition programs, provides judges and sets standards for excellence.